The legacy returns with adrenaline-pumping performance.
- 5.2L V8 with flat-plane crank
- 526 hp and 429 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.73 TORSEN® limited-slip differential
- MagneRide™ suspension
“Pre-Production vehicle shown. Available late 2015.
Click here for more information.
TORSEN is a registered trademark of JTEKT Corporation.
The available 2.3L EcoBoost® engine – a marvel of power and efficiency.**
- 310 horsepower*
- 320 lb.-ft. of torque*
*Tested with 93-octane fuel.
**EPA-estimated rating of 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg, available 2.3L EcoBoost auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary. Class is High-Power Sports Cars.
Ideally balanced power
The Mustang 3.7L V6 strikes an ideal balance of power, displacement and efficiency.
- 300 horsepower
- 280 lb.-ft. of torque
- EPA-estimated 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg*
*EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg, V6 auto Fastback. Actual mileage will vary.
Start Your Imaginations
Like the Mustang, our Customizer is new from the ground up. The only limit? Your imagination.
- 3-D rendering allows you to customize from any angle
- Nearly endless custom colors and options
- Create a profile and save dozens of cars
- Share your creation with your social networks
- Future updates: Google Street View and a racing game
- Download the app on your handheld device to customize anywhere*
*Message and data rates may apply.
Here are some of the best factors, that make the new 2015 Ford F-150 a one of a kind truck:
- High-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and high-strength steel frame for less weight yet greater strength
- Improved power-to-weight ratio across the entire 4-engine lineup for greater performance
- Best-ever ride, handling and braking
- New features that redefine the cab and pickup box
The F-150 provides available LED lighting everywhere you need it.
SMARTER THAN EVER
Over 100 patents. So you can work even smarter.
- 360-Degree Camera with Split-View Display* – a feature that’s helpful when you’re maneuvering in tight spaces and on trails
- Lane-Keeping System* – vibrates the steering wheel or gives torque sensations, or both if you choose, when you drift too close to a lane marker†
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert* – signals when a vehicle is in a blind spot or passing behind as you’re slowly backing out†
- Curve Control – reduces speed when you’re going too fast on a curve
- Active Park Assist* – assists you when parallel parking
†Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
Some photos and most info was used from the official Ford site.